We are a leading name in importing and manufacturing of Mortuary Equipment,Morgue Equipment, and Mortuary Cabinets. The range of freezers offered by us are highly demanded in the market for its durability, rugged construction and minimal maintenance. These are manufactured using high grade raw materials that are procured from the most trusted vendors of the industry. Our product range also comprises of Autopsy Workstation, Autopsy Requisites and Forensic Weighing Scales.
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
We are instrumental in offering our valued patrons a quality assured array of Mortuary Cabinets. These Cabinets comprises two, four or six compartments with separate carriages for storage of cadavers. Each compartment is equipped with a hinged door and locking arrangement. Our offered products are manufactured using high grade raw materials like stainless steel that are procured from the most eminent vendors of the market.
- Insulating layer made of imported puf with high thermal retardation against cold loss
- Imported ultra-mute totally enclosed type individual compressors for each body
- The refrigeration system of each chamber is individually controlled and temperature can be adjusted without interference
- High quality gel strip coated door gasket with strong aging resistance ability lengthens the service life of the door gasket
- Bi-sonic fan motor
- Imported copper vaporizer cooling pipeline can guarantee ultra long service life
- Temperature is maintained inside between 1degree c – 5 degree c
- Fluoride-free totally enclosed type uni-processor & single cycle refrigeration system
- Safety feature alarms 3 types and upto 7 failure alarms incorporated
- In built lithium accumulator can keep displaying the temperature and basic alarm system working for 48hours after electricity failure
- Wide voltage band for 190-240V
- Optional 24hour follow-up reading and printing system available at extra cost
- Served Locations : Andhra Pradesh,Arunachal Pradesh,Assam,Bihar,Chhattisgarh,Goa,Gujarat,Haryana,Himachal Pradesh,Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,Nagaland,Odisha,Punjab,Rajasthan,Tamil Nadu,Telangana,Tripura,Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand,West Bengal,Andaman and Nicobar Islands,Chandigarh,Dadar and Nagar Haveli,Daman and Diu,Delhi,Lakshadweep, and Pondicherry.